When your home is flooded and threatened by water damage we have the expertise, hi-tech equipment and trained professionals to help you. You should not leave this emergency in inexperienced hands.
We boast varied water removal equipment that is top of the line. We have moisture detectors to measure moisture saturation, we also use infrared camera to identify where the water comes from; plus, we also have submersible pumps to get rid of the water as well as portable extraction units.
Our job does not only end once the water has been removed; we also do sanitizing, germicides and anti-microbial treatments.
Reasons to choose Go Green Restoration
- 24/7 Emergency response
- Direct Insurance billing
- Trained & Certified Water Technicians
- State-of-the-art Drying & Dehumidification
- High-speed Air Movers/Dryers
- HEPA Air Filtration Systems
- LGR Dehumidifiers (Low Grain Refrigerant technology for faster drying)
- Daily analysis of job to avoid further damage or mold growth
- Disinfectant and Deodorizing Agents
- Complete repair and rebuild of all damaged areas
Clean-water flood damage in California is typically caused by, but not limited to broken water pipes, tub or sink overflows, appliance malfunctions, falling rainwater, broken toilet tanks and even toilet overflows in some cases. At Go Green Restoration, our skilled Service Technicians have the tools and knowledge to handle the most challenging of these situations.
7 Tips to do immediately if you are experiencing water damage:
- Stop water flow if possible
- Remove as much water as possible
- Drying Procedures: Open drawers and cabinets to begin drying process, pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage, and towel dry wood furniture, counter tops, etc.
- Relocate paintings, art and other valuables to a safe, dry location
- Remove all loose items, such as rugs and pillows, to a dry area
- Turn on heating and/or air conditioning system, provided water has NOT entered the ducts
- Use wax paper, aluminum foil, or wood blocks under furniture that cannot be relocated to a dry area
We are your one stop shop for all of your California water removal, water extraction and flood damage cleanup and restoration needs. We can dry your structure, preserve your valuable contents and get you back to normal as quickly as possible.